The HiReli Supply Division (HiS) provides many products and services as part of our Value added offerings. HiReli Supply can furnish both Tier 1 and Tier 2 WBE participation.
For More information please email SupplierDiversity@HiReli.com.
These include project support utilizing both HiReli represented products, and HiS distributed products:
- G&W Electric – Overhead Reclosers and control, Padmounted and Submersible Switchgear, System Protection, Distribution Automation, Cable Terminations and Splices;
- Point Eight Power Products – Switchgear, MV and LV air gear, Arc Resistant, SHORT LEAD TIMES;
- GE Grid Automation – Channel Partner and Value-Added OEM supplier;
- Magnetron Transformers – Small and Medium Power, Large Padmounts, Network, Dry Type, specialized designs for Solar and Motor VSD applications;
- SENS, Stored Energy Systems – Batteries, and battery chargers;
- Kuvag Insulators
- Bloom Energy Fuel Cells
- GE ITI Instrument Transformers;
- And much more – Just ask!
HiReli Supply will be key a component in your supply chain, performing these services:
- Controls Program Management;
- Verifying Correct Control Specifications;
- Negotiate pricing and deliveries from OEMs;
- Ordering Controls and Components to supply complete control packages (Control, Radios, Cables, Security Sleeves, and proper Firmware/Software) on time;
- Ensure corresponding AP and AR payments and receivables are handled promptly;
- Value Added Controls Reseller – In house programming and training support for both GE and SEL controls and relays;
- GE Grid Automation Authorized Channel Partner;
- Provide local “Just in Time” stock;
- Specification assistance with ALL HiReli products and Services;
- Furnish T&D switchgear to 69kv; including Distributed Generation packages.
The HiReli Technical staff is involved with all aspects of both OEM and End User customer support:
- HiReli offers a large customer facing technical sales team – four PEs and excellent staff engineering support and management staff:
- Tech Support >> application engineering, programming, failure analysis and training on both SEL and GE controls in automated switchgear;
Training sessions with the HiReli training trailer.