- Point Eight Power’s Power Control and Distribution (PCD) Building are constructed using an all-welded structural steel base and self- framing, interlocking panels at our facility in Belle Chasse, LA.
- Our PCD Buildings ship to you fully integrated with building power and light, fire and gas detections and HVAC systems
- Base skids are all welded construction utilizing ASTM-A36/A572 Grade-50 structural steel
- All skid bases and floors are sand blasted before an epoxy primer is applied to the bottom of the skid and all floor surfaces.
- Floor consists or a minimum of ¼” ASTM-36 smooth steel plate welded to perimeter, and longitudinal and/or traverse structural skid members
- Interlocking panel construction to ASTM A653 specifications. Capabilities include G90 galvanized, A60 galvannealed, 304 &316 stainless steel and aluminum.
- Single building units or multiple shipping splits to allow shipment by land or waterway.
- Closed cell foam spray insulation is applied to the bottom of the skid followed by a 15mils DFT Trans coat #101 undercoat. A polyurethane topcoat is added to the top and sides of the skid and floor.
- UL and State Certifications through 3rd party design review agencies, (PFS and T.R. Arnold)
- Seismic Zone-4, UL425 Fire Rated Walls, Blast Rated 1.5psi, 100ms duration.